The goals of our website are to:
- to encourage, establish, foster, promote, develop and control flying disc sports;
- to make the community and all governments aware of the benefits of flying disc activities as sports and as leisure activities; and,
- to assist in the promotion and running of flying disc clubs in Queensland
Our website does this by providing:
- a central site for news and information for new players, members and administrators;
- a repository of resources and documents for use by QUDA members and volunteers; and
- a record of our history and activities.
Suggestions or corrections should be directed to te webmaster, using the form provided below. If you have web skills and want to help, we'd love to hear from you. Our website and its content is maintained entirely by volunteers donating their spare time – so please respect and support them.
- Web site design: Rob Lowe
- QUDA logo design: Sue Loveday
- Photography: Rob Lowe, Tim Johnson
If you have photos of Queenslanders playing disc sports or taken at Queensland events and want them to appear on this site, please contact us using the form below.
This site is powered by Drupal and uses a theme based on Danland. Danland is provided by Danetsoft developed by Danang Probo Sayekti inspired by Maksimer.
For information on how this QUDA handles privacy information, please see the Privacy Statement.
Contact the QUDA webmaster